1. Describe some of your disappointments, hurts, failures as opportunities for growth? What did you learn about yourself?
2. What is "mirroring" back at you right now? How can you look at this time as something you called in?
3. What is possible for you right now?
4. What do you value? i.e., freedom, independence, a healthy mix of office and being at home, quality time with myself, laughter, adventure?
5. What do you want your life to look like everyday? i.e., I want to work from 10-4p, I want to have time for yoga, spin class, I want to eat lunch at home, travel every six weeks... etc. Be specific. Anything is possible.
6. Write five-ten qualities that you love/admire about yourself?
7. What are you excited about right now?
8. Write three actionable baby steps you can take right now that make you feel excited and empowered?
9. What does trusting in yourself feel like?
10. What is your breakthrough? List anything that comes to mind!