1. Do you believe in a higher power? Describe what it feels like to completely trust in your relationship with yourself? And this higher power/God/Universe/Love or whatever you wish to call it?
2. Have you had a divine intervention with a stranger or someone who said the perfect thing at the perfect moment that made you shift your perspective in some way? Give as many examples as you can.
3. Is there a situation or life change that you haven't fully surrendered to? How or why is this the case? What do you feel you need in order to truly let this go?
4. Becoming Self-Aware. How can you take some of those "negative" limiting beliefs and shift them into an empowering belief. ex., I'm not good enough to be successful becomes: I am worthy of success and happiness. I am valuable, I am talented, I am smart. I have everything within me to be okay. Vulnerability is beautiful. I am beautifully imperfect. I'm excited for the person I am becoming.
5. Empowering questions you can use when things don't go your way: How can I see this differently? How can I find compassion for this person (who is triggering)? What is my anger/resentment teaching me? How can I find peace? I choose peace instead of this.
6. The Gratitude List. Begin writing a "gratitude" list, either in a journal or an email to yourself. You can create a folder "Gratitude" and begin to save all your lists so you can look back on them when you need to. This is what I do!