1. List the biggest limiting beliefs that are on rotation in you head? i.e., I'm too old, I'm not good enough, I'm not making enough, I never get what I want, Life is hard, Everyone else has more than me, I'll never achieve my dreams...
2. What insecurities or stories have you picked up that aren't your own? i.e, You saw me developing an insecurity around my lyrics because of what my father said, Maybe you picked up the belief you need a college degree to achieve success, or you have to be skinny or look a certain way to be worthy, or you won't look good with short hair. Write it all down and where or who it came from. We want to identify what voices are NOT our own.
3. What does success mean to you right now?
4. What are your biggest disappointments? Regrets?
5. What triggers you the most? Why?
6. List times you've trusted your inner voice? How did it feel? What were the circumstances?